By iStratus LLC
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Jun 13, 2017
Size: 32.1 MB
Seller: iStratus LLC
© 2012 iStratus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
+ 25 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
More by iStratus LLC
iStratus® DayPlanner takes your Apple Calendar to a whole new level. Think about how convenient it would be to create a new Calendar event/appointment that includes any of the following:
- Checklist and notes
- Cloud files
Other powerful and unique features:
- Easily create recurring events with varying times
- Personalize with reusable themes, icons, fonts, and colors
- Add private comments and multi-colored flags to your events
- Advanced-Mode transforms your app into a full-blown DayPlanner, including the ability to access, create, and edit folders/files in the cloud. Manage tasks right alongside your Calendar events, and much more. Advanced-Mode can be purchased for 2.99 USD.
- In Advanced-Mode, encryption capability can be purchased for 0.99 USD per month, auto-renewed.
What's New in Version 5.0
- Upon launching the app, a "Home Screen" is now displayed, which provides:
- Your appointments and tasks in a single view
- Ability to filter your tasks by priority and theme
- The current weather
This is a great app
I've been using this app for a few months now and it's the best planner in the App Store. With this latest update it's now a great app. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great planner.
Cannot live without my Dayplanner
This is probably the most important app I have. It deserves to be on your first page of apps – really. If you’re looking for a way to easily organize your life on an elegant platform, get this! I integrate it into pretty much everything I use my phone for, which makes it super convenient having it all in one place. I can’t really think of any features I’d want to add that they don’t already have on here and I really like how much customization you can do. My life is so much more organized now, thanks to this thing.
I also got iStratus Connect, one of their other apps which is good too. Nice if you want a free version that’s a little simpler.