With the sheer demand on our time and volume of activities, tasks, meetings, appointments, schedules, contacts, and more, it’s easy to miss something. This seems like something technology should be able to solve but my iPhone has multiple apps designed to manage a portion of my life. I want something to manage more than just one small piece. I need my world to be interconnected and organized where my calendar, appointments, events and access to my documents and pictures all work together to enhance my life. So this got me thinking, what features would a great organization app need to help me better manage my life?
What makes a great calendar and organizing app?
- Features that maximize my time like repeatable event management.
- Access to quickly create and customize my calendar events.
- A way to preview upcoming days, weeks, and months.
- The ability to share calendars with my family and co-workers.
- Personalization to easily customize my calendar using icons, colors, text and fonts.
- The ability to sync across iOS devices and other services (Google, iCloud, Exchange).
- Confidence to know all my calendar appointments and events are automatically added across all my Apple iOS devices including iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Voice recognition for easy updates on the go.
- Security – after all, this is my personal information and I need to know it’s safe.
- Simple and intuitive interface for easy use.
Time and Organization matters.
Time has become elusive for us all. With so many distractions—especially thanks to new mobile expectations—it’s easy to be overwhelmed. Organize your life and work to your habits, and you’ll find everything operates smoother. It’s just more productive…and less frustrating!
Manage your life using iStratus DayPlanner…the all-in-one solution to organize your busy life across your mobile iOS devices.
Learn how at iStratus.com.